【Layout】Hello Snowman Friend|哈嘍雪人朋友

It's currently snowing in one of the highest mountains, Hehuan Mountain here in Taiwan. The snow view on the news reminds me of  winter time in the USA. Then I would like to share with you the details of this layout.

昨晚看到氣象預報說今日合歡山可能下雪,讓Maya想起那年在美國度過白雪皚皚的冬日。所以今天與大家分享的相編主角就是雪人啦!



Challenges:
ღ Let's Get Sketchy-January Week 1
This layout is with the sketch below at Let's Get Sketchy.

ღ Scrap Our Stash-January Stash Challenge
I used blue paint splatters and snow theme as inspired by the book cover from Scrap Our Stash.

Challenge YOUrself-#25 Anything Goes
This is my first layout in 2016 with me in it. ^^

The sketch is designed by Sarah King in Let's Get Sketchy design team.

Cover book inspiration featured in Scrap Our Stash.

Challenge of Anything Goes featured in Challenge YOUrself.

Let's check more details of the layout. : )
一起來欣賞相編細節吧~





These photos were taken back in 2013 when I traveled in Maryland, USA. That was my first time making a snowman ever since Taiwan is a subtropical island and we only have few times of snowing in the top mountains during winter time.

兩張照片是Maya在2013冬天旅行美國東岸馬里蘭州所照的,那是我第一次也是目前唯一一次堆的雪人,看著照片想起堆雪人那冰涼刺骨的寒意,還有堆好後開心地又跳又叫興奮的心情,那年是初次在白雪皚皚的美景中過冬呢!



Thanks for stopping by and for all your sweet comments. : )
感謝你的駐足欣賞,喜歡Maya Sunshine作品的你也請不吝留言加油鼓勵呢~